- On Saturday, I tried on a dress I haven't worn for a few months. When I put my hand in the pocket, I found...... $20!! This never happens to me! Maybe a dollar, but never a twenty! I did a double fist pump and literally jumped in the air.
- I finished my current grad class. It was a TON of work, but totally worth it. And I got 100% in the class. I'm a good student, but that has never happened before.
- This morning I got a phone call from my old principal. He told me that somehow they messed up my paychecks (this was over three years ago, mind you) and they owed me money! Are you kidding me?! And he kept apologizing for the mixup, but I finally stopped him and asked if he had any idea how wonderful it was to receive a call like this. Score! I never thought that would be why he was calling.
- We got our STDs (ha! Save the Dates! I'll never be able to seriously call them STDs) in the mail today! They look perfect and we can't wait to send them out!
- And even though I already blogged about this, I can't leave it out... I had an awesome date night with my man... even though we didn't do anything "young or exciting."
If you've heard the weather forecast for the midwest (who am I kidding - the great northern midwest!), you would know that I totally took these pics last week when we didn't have snow. Now, we've got like a foot. Overnight. And school didn't get cancelled. Booooo. Anyway, I haven't worn this dress since Day 1 of the challenge. I like this way better with the cardigan, dark tights, and socks:
Necklace: NY & Co.
Belt: Forever 21