I've been thinking hard about resolutions this year. I tried to remember what I resolved to do last year. No luck. I decided that I blogged about my resolutions, at least I could search my archives when I forgot them this year. Silly.
New Years Eve posing
There's a million things I want to do, be better at, stop doing.... I'm really struggling with narrowing down my resolutions.
The infamous ball drop on New Years Eve - we ended up going out for a fancy dinner with friends at a restaurant right below the drop. We were lucky to sneak out and watch it, then go back inside and be warm!
Christopher and I started the new year by making homemade pizza (and memories!) together. I like lots o' veggies. He likes sausage (barf).
Other resolutions include, but are not limited to:
- be a fabulous fiance (and wife (!!!!!) come April) to Christopher
- simplify (get rid of stuff I don't use and organize what I have... especially since honey will be moving in after the wedding! I don't think he'll fit right now.)
- be a fabulous friend and stay in better touch with people (especially in person, on phone, and/or snail mail)
- buy less clothes (still debating on the specifics of this one... should I completely stop buying new clothes this year? Probably! Hmm...)
And...to jump on the weight loss bandwagon:
- get skinnier before the wedding (but not too much because my dress fits perfectly now - I just want to be more toned and lose a few lbs)
- get skinnier before the honeymoon (here's where the lbs need to be dropped. what honeymoon is complete without a hot lil bikini? right??)
So... what are your resolutions?
*Seriously, Jim Carrey took "yes" to a whole new level in Yes Man. One time, Benji (my little bro) and I wanted to watch a movie with Nonie. We asked Holli, the queen of movies, for a suggestion. She raved about what a great movie Yes Man was and how it would be perfect to watch with Nonie. In.ap.pro.pri.ate. Never watch it with your grandmother. Holli "claims" she forgot that part. Ugh! :)