Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DIRECTORY, THE FIRST

Let it be known that today, Tuesday, June 12, 2012, will go down in history as the Lopacs' first church directory photo op. Oh, I've been in plenty of directories through the years with my family! Maybe two? (They don't update very frequently.)

But this is my first as a married lady!

You see the importance of this, yes?

The day started off quite normal.
mini-wheats (not frosted) + bananas + blackberries
(+ Khloe and Lamar... not my favorite Kardashian, but she'll do)

Daily To Do lists keep me organized.

Then I straightened my hair and picked out possible outfits. They were both on the list.
Look, no glasses! (First time since February! But that's a story for another day.)

Should I wear this?

Or this?

I went with the pink. The top left picture will be in the directory!
The bottom left picture was cute, but Christopher said we had enough recent professional pictures.
(plus we like less-posed pictures with real scenes in the background)

The bottom right picture will be blown up and given to everyone on our Christmas list.
Merry Christmas!
(but I really want one!)
(my mister is very handsome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes please! Thanks for your input! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...