Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THIS IS THE WAY

...we say goodbye. Christopher had a business trip to Washington DC this week. It was our longest time being apart since we got married. As excited as I was for him to go on the trip and see DC (his first time!), I dreaded him leaving. I truly, 100% adore being around him. Even if we're not actively talking or doing something, we're still together. His presence makes me happy.
burrito date with the best-looking guy in the world
While Christopher packed, Telula and I played.
Then we distracted him from packing until we had to hurry up and try to fall asleep.
 Our alarm went off at 3:00AM to get ready to go to the airport. I don't think I have ever had to get up so early!
4:00AM photo op at the airport. The things you do for love!

I missed you sweetheart. I am glad you had such a great opportunity to go to the conference and see DC, but I am so, so happy to have you home with me... where you belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes please! Thanks for your input! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...