Sunday, March 4, 2012

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Today has been a lovely Sunday. Christopher and I ran errands together: most importantly, coffee first (!!!), then suit shopping for an upcoming business trip.
I discovered these gems at the grocery store. I was hesitant to try them after the Blizzard Oreo fail (ew), but, as a funfetti fanatic, these are amazing!
Our washing machine broke down, so we had to make a stop at the laundromat. We played Scrabble (I won) (of course!).
Calm town after a couple days of snowstorms.
When we got home, I made homemade granola and Christopher shoveled our driveway for the hundredth time this week. He called me outside to show off his snow steps for miss Lulakins.

Either she's a spoiled puppy, or we're crazy dog parents. Maybe both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes please! Thanks for your input! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...