Monday, March 12, 2012

PATTERNS & HAIR

Mis-Match day at school, as part of Reading Month activities
Mis-Match everyday
Found this rainbow gem of a dress while thrifting. I tried to figure out when I could possibly wear it, but sadly left without it.
New go-to hairdo found here

It took a special "Mis-Match" day at school to make me realize that my clothes don't usually match. When my students asked why I didn't mis-match my clothes for the day, I realized that to them, I looked the same as always. Since I haven't been called out on getting dressed in the dark, I'm going to take that as I am a pretty smooth pattern mixer.

{OR, my 6 - 7-year-old students and my husband are too polite to point out the obvious}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes please! Thanks for your input! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...