Monday, October 24, 2011

Repeat.

I wore this last Thursday and I thought it seemed familiar. I checked back here and lo-and-behold, I wore a similar outfit last year.

Ten months + new husband + new house + new haircut (it's shorter than it's been since high school!) = new outlook on an old outfit.

We're moving into our house next weekend. Christopher is a little stressed, as it's not as done as he'd hoped. Surprisingly, I'm not stressed. Yet. I have a feeling once it sets in that we haven't packed a thing, I don't have any days off from work, and we only have a moving van reserved for one day, I'm going to be freaking out.

Here's a taste of what we've been up to with our house:
Entryway before:

Entryway during:


Entryway (almost) after (we still have a lot more to do, but this gives a good sense of what it'll look like):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes please! Thanks for your input! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...