Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello again!

The last month has been so very busy for two main reasons:

1. School started. I now teach first and second grade instead of fifth and sixth. I'm love, love, LOVING it! I've been working hard to figure out my new grade levels, so there's been many 12+ hour days at school.

2. We are officially homeowners and have started working on our house.
The outside is beautiful, but the inside is (was) incredibly outdated. In the month and a half since we've owned it, we (and our families and our neighbors!) have put in long hours and tons of hard work to start the updates. I will post more pictures of the progress! Other than our wedding, this is our biggest project yet! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes please! Thanks for your input! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...